Hampshire Escorts is extremely committed and strives to protect your privacy. If we request any information for you to provide by which you might be able to be identified during your use of our website, then you can rest assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement, as well as our terms and conditions.
What we collect
The following information may be collected:
- name and occupation
- email address and physical address
- demographics and points of interest
- other information relevant to our surveys
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to improve our service with the better understanding of your needs and desires, and in particular for the following reasons:
- In house record keeping.
- Products and services improvement.
- Periodical promotional emails about new Escorts, special offers or other information which we think is suited to yours interests may be sent to the email provided.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Our highest priority is the security of all of our information. In the prevention of unauthorised access or disclosure, we have suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information, be it gathered from our online capabilities or physically gathered information.
A cookie is a small file which places itself in your cookies folder on your computer, helping analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual, tailoring their operations to your needs by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Cookies help us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to our customer needs.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies, through your web browser, which can be set to do this automatically.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites which may or may not be of interest to our clients. However, once left our site by visiting a link, you should be aware that we do not posses any control over that particular website. We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should be cautious and examine the privacy statement applicable to that particular website.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, feel free to opt out of providing us with information that you may prefer to keep private by leaving the form empty. This may create difficulties in contacting you with regard to your original enquiry.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information by providing us the particular information for whatever purpose we see fit to use it in, you have the right to change your mind at any time and feel free to inform us of these changes by sending us an email.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties without your permission or if we are required to do so by law of the country that we are governed by. The governing law of country that we are regulated by can be found on our Terms and Conditions page. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting, only if we have your permission initially.
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you have the right to know all the information that we hold on you. A fee may be charged. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please send an email.